Κυριακή 18 Ιουνίου 2017

Victory and Liberty...

Chapter I - Some Religious Ranting

With what I will tell you now, I am in danger of ridicule with my various atheist Marxist friends around, but I will have a problem with my conscience if I hide it from you. Because I do not believe such stuff easily, I just waited for some time to make sure before I talk.

I have lived all these years with my religious Christian family. The house was full of Christian images.

I felt awful without knowing why. I was in constant frustration. I could not put a third cloth on me. It was in a bad excitement and I became soaked in sweat. I always wore a shirt, a shirt and a jacket when I was out. Even in the worst winter ... I had other health problems. The kidneys and intestine were down and I did not go to the toilet often, nor had I any appetite for eating. I also had depression and chronic fatigue syndrome. To be honest I will tell you that only depression was diagnosed by the doctor while the second is not, but personally, I'm sure of the second.

It was NOT PSYCHOLOGICAL because we did not talk constantly about religion to be nervous and because the same happened during the time I was still a Christian.

By the time I left and went to my pagan friends to stay, the next day I immediately became well. I fell asleep sick and woke up in the morning well. So simple ... I waited before I talked, to see if the supposed therapy was something that was temporary. Fortunately for me, it was not.

I know this is unbelievable. If I read it at another person's page, I would consider it a proselytizing text ... But it is the truth.

Conclusion: The "saints" of the Christians are energy vampires. They draw your energy and you get sick. With this action they self-sustain and create illusions and dreams so that you believe them and continue to feed them. All of their "saints", whatever they have in their images, their "christ" and their "lady" and "holy trinity" and all are energy vampires. Their images are black magic instruments, and that's why they are ugly and ragged and deformed and boned ...

Tip: Those who have home images and crosses should throw them into the trash.


Chapter II - An account of my flight to freedom.

As you may already know, I fled my family house with a few clothes and a very old netbook that was not suitable for browsing anymore. Since then I live with some pagan friends of mine until I am able to come to the States.

Ticket to freedom: on Wednesday May 3rd, 2017, at 13:15

This day and time, I won and broke the curse laid on me at my graduation, back in 1998... I know who did that and NOTHING is forgotten... That was the best way to celebrate Beltaine...


This litterally deconstructed country under a corrupt administration does its best to make hell of my life. First check was the capital controls. I couldn't use my own money. Yes you are reading correct. No it 's not China, Vietnam or N. Korea. It 's an EU member, supposedly "part of the West". Yes those misunderstood GOPs are right stating that EU is no longer West. I will add that it is actually Nazi Germany reloaded... Second check is the paperwork, no, they don't use mail, fax or internet, these are Satan's things... Yes, you guessed right, I have to go myself to 2 cities - Athens and Patras - and gather all these documents... Neither Athens nor Hague seal documents that YOU got from fax or web... I am really lucky to go so far... I hope that my luck lasts until I leave. I do worry that I will need even a lawyer...

You know already from Lady Caer Morganna about the happy moments I have with my pagan friends here. Despite these obstacles, the time finally came, and I have my brand new DELL PC along with an HP multifunction, set up, tested and fully operational. We 've got also a VDSL connection. It will be my base of operations until I leave. Now starts the run for the paperwork. I will be relieved when I have all five documents translated in English with both seals in my hands. Then the case leaves from my hands and goes to America...

Got my new PC on Friday June 16th, 2017, at 19:00



Chapter III: What comes next.

The next step is to register at the Green Card program. The amount is ridiculus. I could send them ten times the money but a PC - that I now have - and a credit card - that I don't have - are required. So I have to wait until my pagan friend's credit card is able to pay them...

For the green card, I will need according to my knowledge so far a birth certificate, a criminal record and my PhD degree... The first two must be obtained from Athens and the last one from Patras. Immediately after that, they have to be submitted for translation in English, in three copies, so that they can be used at American services.

The day I have these translation in my hands, I will be free... either way...

The final step is getting the Green Card itself and the ticket to the States...

So I bid all my witch-friends send positive energy and cast a good luck spell for me. It is NOW of my whole life that I need it the most...

4 σχόλια: